It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:16

www.retroleds.com is finally open for business

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

www.retroleds.com is finally open for business

Post30 Nov 2006, 01:45

Sorry about the premature start guys...got the first 80 pieces up, clickable links to individual item pages with descriptions, multiple pictures, price and item number. Also pulled off all of the menu items that aren't completed(dead links).

Ed(little1up)

Check out the "Bill Clinton" under "Novelties" - LOL!!
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Led-Time

Guru

Guru

Re: www.retroleds.com is finally open for business

Post30 Nov 2006, 03:40

little1up,

Nice selection of watches you've got there, your website looks excellent.

Have you given up selling on Ebay altogether.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: www.retroleds.com is finally open for business

Post30 Nov 2006, 06:57

Realistically, I have. I can post up an item for less than what a typical ebay fee costs me...this wouldn't work for everyone, since they would have the learning curve of working with HTML,etc. and they may not be able to wait for the sales to come in dribs and drabs. I have other work so it's not a big deal if my stuff goes slowly....I'd actually prefer only 1-3 sales a week. My prices aren't the highest, but they aren't the lowest either - I may be way off on some things. Mainly the "webstore" serves as a avenue for me to sell off pieces I have repaired, thereby paying me for my repair work. Generally speaking I hate sales, but I have to make something off the work I put into pieces.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Members of DWF