It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:27

Greetings from Palmer Alaska!

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

lesterdh

Greetings from Palmer Alaska!

Post25 Jun 2008, 15:17

I am so glad to have found this forum. I purchased a Pulsar Big Time watch back in 1975 and lost it in 1995. Best watch I ever had. I was wearing it when I got married and when both my daughers were born.

For the life of me, I will never understand why they stopped making them.

Anyway, I finally started to collect them and just picked up my first one (on Ebay and non working of course) and am planning on collecting many many more. Hopefully over he the next few years, I'll acquire an impressive set.

I look forward to many posts and suggestions and again, Ed, thanks for this great resource!

Les

aladdin_sane

Geek

Geek

: Greetings from Palmer Alaska!

Post26 Jun 2008, 18:31

hello, welcome. :)

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

: Greetings from Palmer Alaska!

Post26 Jun 2008, 18:59

You are welcome Les! I didn't start this forum but am quite happy to host it. And don't be put off by the lack of activity in the summertime - most of our members live in the northern hemisphere and are distracted by or enjoying the nice weather. The dreary days of late fall and winter brings them back. Look at the threads on buying guidelines for things to avoid or ask about. And as always, watch out for bogus goods - we don't get a lot of that, but the few occasions were [unfortunately]divisive.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Members of DWF