It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:20

Greetings!

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Greetings!

Post14 Oct 2008, 23:26

Hello all,

New member checking in. Been lurking for several weeks now. I've just recently "rediscovered" LED watches since my dad gave me his Pulsar Date/Command. It's a 14k Gold filled model, either a 3120 or 3376. (I don't know what the difference is between strap/bracelet on oldpulsars.com)

I remember as a kid constantly pushing the button to see the time light up. Now I've been bit by the LED bug.

In addition to my Pulsar I've acquired:

An unknown watch with a National Semiconductor dual time zone module.
2 Hamiltons from Ed @ retroleds.com. One that was featured on his website, and the second an early QED using the Time Computer module.
A Hamilton circa 1977 which is currently in Ed's capable hands since it stopped working.
A 3rd Hamilton which I won on Ebay. Geez, I must really like Hamiltons.

For fun (or punishment), I've recently acquired a Sunwatch with a bunch of parts to see if I can bring it back to life.

In addition to the above watches, in my collection I also have the "Men In Black II" reisussed Pulsar, the Hamilton Ventura Chrono, and the Swiss Army ST4000 as seen in the movie "I Am Legend".

Sorry for the long first post, this is an awesome site for information and I hope I can contribute to it in the future!

Return to Members of DWF