It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:47

Hi

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

roo! roo! kangaroo!

Hi

Post10 Aug 2009, 11:55

Browsed the forum before, but only just joined up. Not an obsessive collector by any means, but certainly an owner and a fan particularly of 70s LED and LCD watches. The knowledge displayed by many forum members far exceeds mine, so I've learned lots so far and hope to learn more. Thanks for having me!

joshhorn

Nerd

Nerd

: Hi

Post13 Aug 2009, 18:33

Hey there! :mrgreen:

I'm new too, just only joined up recently. Found this site when I went to RadioShack to replace the batteries in a watch my Father gave me. It is a vintage CompuChron LED watch (from about 1973-or-75).

The sales associate just wanted to double check the battery type as to not ruin the watch as he saw it was quite old and in great shape. (My Father really does not wear watches of any kind, so this one, was not worn much). So I went back here once I got home and joined up.

Great to meet you! :)

Josh
"I may forget what I thought before, but I always remember what I actually did..."

naters

: Hi

Post20 Jul 2010, 10:19

Hi my name is Nasir Ghaffar Student of MBA age 25. My hobby is Ride Beautiful sports Bikes. I am doing a part time job in a web developing office. I have a cat pet.Thanks

Return to Members of DWF