It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:54

Links-Links-Links

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

SASM

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Links-Links-Links

Post07 Jan 2011, 13:50

My new website will be ready in february. There are still plenty of translations which have top be made. Moreover the work of the US service point (available through www.strikesandspares.com or .net) will start with the availability of the new pages, so this should be an improvement for everybody from overseas.

Now back to the topic: There will be a link page. I know that we have owners of great watch-related websites over here and I would like to place a direct link on that page. I you would like to be on that list, please send a short description (just 1 or two sentences) and your link to webmasterA@Tstrikesandspares.de.

We do not only have good websites but also great photographers: I am searching for photos of a Pulsar and a Hamilton watch with SASM module. So if somebody allows me to put his watch on the page, please let me know.

And last but not least I need a non-working GP module to produce new circuits

Thank you, Hanno.

abem

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

: Links-Links-Links

Post07 Jan 2011, 20:42

Hanno,

I'm in the process of working on a web site also that I'm intending to use for posting watch photos and interesting history and information and also for selling an occasional spare watch here and there. A friend of mine just opened a vintage store down the street from my house, so I'm hoping to put together a little display there also to accompany the web site.

Below is the URL. It'll be what I would consider "finished" enough to show to the general public in about a month or so. You guys seem pretty forgiving so you get to be my first beta testers - I'd be happy to hear any comments / criticisms that you come up with. I still have about 20 watches left to photograph and add to the gallery, but you can get an idea of what it'll look like:
http://www.timetrafficker.com
Here's the page on LED watches:
http://www.timetrafficker.com/watches/led/index.html

Here's an example of a page showcasing a watch. Try out the "magnifying glass" and the photo gallery by clicking on the magnifier icon or the expand icon:
http://www.timetrafficker.com/watches/l ... index.html

Since I have a SAS module (currently in a Hamilton stainless QED), I'd be happy to include a page about them with closeup photographs and a description and a link to your site.

-abe.

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post08 Jan 2011, 02:17

abem, i looked and liked all of them. :-) peter

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post08 Jan 2011, 02:38

The web site looks excellent Abe!

Although I don't agree with the list of disadvantages for the LED watch ;-)

OmegaMan77

Post10 Jan 2011, 11:12

Great SITE!!!! Love it!!! Hope to see some Synchronars, Omegas and HP-01s on there..!!! :P :-D
Only the most simple can accomodate the most complex.

Return to Members of DWF