It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:36

Hi everyone

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

Cassyho

Hi everyone

Post26 Mar 2013, 20:11

Hi I'm new to the site so tghought I'd say hello. So hello!
Heres a pic of my only two LED watches:
The one on the left came from a lot on eBay which was nice! That one has an Omega sticker on the module, and is a bit defective in that the 1st number is missing completely and the second one only shows up occasionally (so if it's 12:30pm for example then I either get 2 30 or just 30). I'm in the process of looking back through the site to try and find out what's going on with this but if anyone can point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated!
The one on the right I purchased from a trusted watch guy and it has a SASM module in it (I can't remember which one off hand), so it works great!
Anyway thanks for looking. Take care!

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Hi everyone

Post26 Mar 2013, 20:38

Welcome to the forum Cassyho, you are in the right place to share and learn about digital watches.

With regards to the fault on the Pulsar I would advise making a post in the repair section under 'Electronical', the forum has some very knowledgeable members who would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cassyho

Post26 Mar 2013, 23:33

Thanks bucko170, I've been having a look and it seems that missing numbers and segments have been a topic of discussion several times previously, so I'll keep digging through all the info and see what I can find. Thanks

Ade51

Wizard

Wizard

Post27 Mar 2013, 22:40

Hi and Welcome to the forum. You may have only just started collecting but you have 2 classic watches already. Nice finds and I hope you get your stainless steel Pulsar repaired to its full glory.

Return to Members of DWF