It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:37

New old member

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

New old member

Post05 Nov 2013, 17:45

Well after years of abscence I am finally back... Thanks again to everybody who supported me by buying one (or several) of my watches. My wife and me are now living in a nice house and *most* of my watches are gone now. But yeah i kept some pieces i really like. Currently wearing my Longines Analog/LED and yeah I also still have my avatar watch =)

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: New old member

Post05 Nov 2013, 18:20

Welcome back...and let the collecting start again :-D , i'm sure you allready got a nice spot for them in your new house :-D "willkommen" :dwf:

i remember you've also got the mobile tv (pal) watch in your collection...damn i was jealous back then :-D , years later i have one myself but they don't transmit anymore on the Pal band. M:)W:)M
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post05 Nov 2013, 22:53

Ah yeah my wife left me my small "junk room" under the roof. The NHJ VTV-101? That was actually NTSC, so i sold it. I always wanted to have the NHJ VTV-201 (PAL), but now since normal terrestrial TV reception is gone...

Ah I also always wanted to have the Seiko TV Watch, maybe because I like monochrome stuff. I still got a collection of small DOS palmtop Computers with monochrome screens. =)

But with a child on the way we will soon need a new car, so at the moment (or rather: AS USUAL) I am more into saving... :-D

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post11 Nov 2013, 15:36

Testing... Having problems with posting...

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post11 Nov 2013, 16:06

Welcome back Fronz :mega:

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Post12 Nov 2013, 21:58

Welcome back to the forum Fronz! It's always a great news to see old members coming back. :-D
Image Image

Return to Members of DWF