It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 16:03

Hello everyone!

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

Photonbunny

Hello everyone!

Post30 Apr 2015, 08:49

Hi everyone,

I'm an Electrical engineer/hobbyist from California, that has loved LED watches ever since fawning over his fathers (I think) pulsar years ago, as well as seeing the short lived resurgence of very interesting looking LED watches inspired by the models of the 1970's that were available around the late 1990's. (sadly never got one and would still love to pick up either a Fossil or Eagle LED at some point if only for sentimental reasons and/or to hack in my own custom programmed IC). To me, being someone that grew up around the silicon valley area, the LED watch couldn't be better a symbol of my love for electronics. I have played with the idea of making a batch of Custom led watches at some point if people were interested as I have a large bin of bubble display modules produced by HP in the 70's.

If anyone would happen to own any Fossil/Eagle watches that they are willing to sell I would be very interested! (Especially the completely transparent Fossil jr-7791 LED watch, which I have been searching for for the past few years with absolutely no luck other than a Japanese website I saw a while back with no contact email)

Cheers! :-)

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: Hello everyone!

Post02 May 2015, 21:27

Welcome to the board from all us. Always follow your dreams, you're never to old :-D :dwf:
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

Return to Members of DWF