It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 10:30

List of subscriptions?

Read only. What´s new on dwf, what´s planned in the near future.
  • Author

morelite

Techie

Techie

List of subscriptions?

Post06 May 2010, 02:45

Is there a page to view and edit the threads we subscribed to?

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: List of subscriptions?

Post08 May 2010, 21:28

morelite wrote:Is there a page to view and edit the threads we subscribed to?
IUnfortunately not - maybe there is a MOD I could apply to the forum, as the forum software obviously keeps track of that.

Things you currently can do to control subscriptions:
When you receive the notice that someone has replied via email, there is an unsubscribe link in the email - I know, I know, you realize this and want a bona-fide list. See paragraph above.

In your profile: Under preferences, you can choose whether you want to be notified of replys on threads you posted in.

When you are posting: Right above the Preview /Submit buttons, there is a choice of "notify on replies." You can trick that feature once you are tired of a thread, by hitting edit in any post you made in that thread, uncheck the Notify box, submit. Voila - no more subscription to that one. :lol:

And on that happy note, I am unchecking the notify box...I'll look for any replies in the top 12 list. 8-)
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Website and Forum Info