It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:18

Please help me to find a watch...

Owners of VINTAGE DSM and LCD watches post their topics over here
  • Author

snoopy-doopy

Please help me to find a watch...

Post23 Apr 2006, 17:06

First off, this forum is awesome - I just found it today and I'm just amazed at all the cool watches and info I've seen on here!

Anyways, I'm trying to track down a watch that I had as a kid, but I don't remember even what brand it was... I'll try to describe it as accurately as I can though, and hopefully someone will know what watch I'm talking about.

I think it was a Citizen 'cause it had a multi colour LCD, and i bought it around 1983-1984. There were 2 displays on it (like a Casio Twin-Graph), a digital LCD-display an a analog LCD-display.The colour LCD changed with the brightness.
If there were less light in a room, only the RED-LCD's were on, but when I went out in the sunshine the GREEN and BLUE-LCD's went on...

can anyobody help me

P.S. sorry for my poor english....
Last edited by snoopy-doopy on 28 Apr 2006, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

dot matrix

Digital Guy <br>(Forum Founder)

Digital Guy <br>(Forum Founder)

Re: Please help me to find a watch...

Post24 Apr 2006, 22:43

I've never seen a watch like that, but it sounds pretty neat. Let us know when you find out more about it.
LED watches are quiet and polite. No ticking, no tocking, no beeping, no buzzing; they will only tell you the time when you ask to see it and they will do so instantly with no attention-seeking animations. A more civilized watch for a more civilized age.

Return to Vintage DSM and LCD Watches