It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:58

Working Seiko module / circuit board wanted...

Owners of VINTAGE DSM and LCD watches post their topics over here
  • Author

nick0123

Techie

Techie

Working Seiko module / circuit board wanted...

Post26 Apr 2006, 11:46

Does anyone have a working module (or circuit board even) from a Seiko G757? Any help gratefully received :)

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: Working Seiko module / circuit board wanted...

Post23 May 2006, 02:06

Nick:
Many of us have exact/simular modules or circuit boards) for many models. You would probably be best served if you described your particular watch by:(a)diameter of module(29mm ,25.4mm and 20mm being common),(b)the position of the buttons/contacts,i.e. 2 oclock,4 oclock,8 oclock, 10 oclock being a familiar pattern for a chronograph type LCD, and(c) what each button's function is/was. Trying to keeping track of the various models would induce complete and utter insanity.....many of the name brand watches used the same modules as lesser brands.... IF you REALLY want a module to fit your prized piece, you have to help those committed to catagorizing the past[ myself et al.]figure out what exactly you need. Please,don't take this harshly: I suspect many of us have "guts" for pieces that others wuld love to bring to life. How to do this, is the question and the challenge. :idea:
Respectfully
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Vintage DSM and LCD Watches