I have built a new site for collectors

Owners of VINTAGE DSM and LCD watches post their topics over here
  • Author

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

I have built a new site for collectors

Post23 Nov 2008, 21:06

I would just like to let people to know of a new site launch. I have been building the site for the last couple of months and now its near launching. Its all my own work (the site itself) along with input from guys on PocketCalculators forum. It is a library contributors can upload their own watches (if they are not already up there) add functions module numbers bracelet numbers etc. it is searchable and will be even more so when I work out Advanced search.
I collect repair/restore old digitals, sometimes keep them, sometimes sell them on. I thought it was a waste of photos to just use them for ebay listings so I built the site. I hope people like it, its still having bits added to it but hopefully in the end it will be a really useful resource.

Nearly forgot

http://www.digitalwatchlibrary.com

regards

Adam

RaWatch

Geek

Geek

: I have built a new site for collectors

Post15 Jan 2009, 06:06

Adam,
I just came across your site. Great work! I especialy like the 1984 Casio catelog. It would be good to have more reference material like this on the internet. Keep up the good work.

Best,
RaWatch

www.soluhr.com

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

: I have built a new site for collectors

Post15 Jan 2009, 13:35

Thanks RaWatch, If you have some nice photos of your solars that youd like to add its a community(ish) based site all I am trying to do is create a huge library of as many lcd watches from the mid 70s to mid 90s. As a contributor you get your own watch page and a link to your own website. Anyway ill also add a link to solhur.com as I think its a great informative site are you still adding to it?

kind regards

Adam

Return to Vintage DSM and LCD Watches