A little trick some might be interested in with the Majestyk

Discussion on MODERN LED, LCD, OLED and E-INK watches
  • Author

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

A little trick some might be interested in with the Majestyk

Post05 Feb 2007, 22:33

I've known this for awhile but I never mentioned it before. Anyone who ownes one knows that on the third push you get seconds and the seconds light up for about 3 seconds and don't stay lit when the button is pushed...Well at least I got the seconds on the watch since it was a last minute addition. :) BUT...There is a work around to displaying them constantly if you so desire. While the seconds are displayed, push the time setting button repeatedly (in and out, etc) and the seconds will display as long as you do this. Or even if you just push the time setting button once, it will display for about 5 seconds.

Just giving a heads up for those who are out wearing the watch and want to time something...

Jeff

digibloke

Wizard

Wizard

Post05 Feb 2007, 22:49

Hey MJ. You're underselling it...

"To start the chronograph feature simply pump the setting button with the seconds lit"

"To use the solarium feature just remove the plastic lense filter from the blue model, pour yourself a drink and hit the time button"

and

" to use the gym feature simply get one for each wrist and do twenty arm-curls per day"

DB :wink:

rewolf

Guru

Guru

Post05 Feb 2007, 23:09

nice trick, now I can drain the batteries even faster, thank you :wink:

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

Post05 Feb 2007, 23:23

To start the chronograph feature simply pump the setting button with the seconds lit

Hey I like that. It sounds much better! I should add that to my list of features of the watch. :)

to use the gym feature simply get one for each wrist and do twenty arm-curls per day

Actually there is a trick to make the watch heavier or lighter with a combination of buttons pushed...I'm telling you this thing uses space-age technology.

nice trick, now I can drain the batteries even faster, thank you

Hey at least those seconds don't stay on like they do on some of the vintage watches, where they require to be turned off. I have to wonder how many poor souls left their watches in continous seconds mode and time setting mode, back in the 70's.

(And yes, I know you're kidding)

Jeff

rewolf

Guru

Guru

Post06 Feb 2007, 13:04

MJ wrote:...I have to wonder how many poor souls left their watches in continous seconds mode and time setting mode, back in the 70's...
Yes, this must have happened quite often. I bet this "feature" was the result of a conspiracy between the watch und the battery industries :wink:

Return to Modern Digitals