It is currently 15 May 2024, 04:47

Lucky Brand oled Watch Setting Instructions

Discussion on MODERN LED, LCD, OLED and E-INK watches
  • Author

Chris S.

Lucky Brand oled Watch Setting Instructions

Post16 Jan 2010, 22:04

Can someone help me with the how to set the Lucky Brand oled watch. I recently bought this one without instructions and at the moment its got me beat! There should be a pic with this post. Thanks in advance.

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Lucky Brand oled Watch Setting Instructions

Post17 Jan 2010, 05:35

Hello,

Pushing the top button cycles through, time, date, alarm1, alarm2, and 2nd time zone.

Pushing the bottom button once shows time. Pushing it again activates the hourly chime.

To set:

Press the top button and release to show the feature you want to change (ie time, or date). Immediately push and hold the top button again and hold. It'll highlight the first item to change (If it's the time, it'll highlight the hour). Use the bottom button to change it, then push the top button to cycle through to the next item (minutes, seconds, etc.) Do this for each different function.

To activate the alarm(s), cycle to the one you want and push the bottom button to turn it on and off.

Chris S. wrote:Can someone help me with the how to set the Lucky Brand oled watch. I recently bought this one without instructions and at the moment its got me beat! There should be a pic with this post. Thanks in advance.

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

: Lucky Brand oled Watch Setting Instructions

Post17 Jan 2010, 06:52

Oh yeah, one more thing, pop the module out and pull off the smoked piece of plastic that's covering the display. It'll be twice as bright without it. You won't lose any settings because the module is self contained, it doesn't use the watch back to complete the circuit.

Chris S.

: Lucky Brand oled Watch Setting Instructions

Post17 Jan 2010, 10:33

Thanks Sully...........I tried every which way to find out how to get into the setting menu. A question of timing then. I have to admit I bought the watch with the intention of creating a Pulsar Hybrid after reading your Frankenstein Project thread but I think I'll leave it alive for a while longer (too many half started projects).

Return to Modern Digitals