Casio EDB110D bargain

Discussion on MODERN LED, LCD, OLED and E-INK watches
  • Author

holly35

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Casio EDB110D bargain

Post23 May 2011, 19:21

While surfing ebay yesterday i came across , what i consider something of a bargain. Not normally interested in modern lcds this one caught my eye. All stainless steel , glass crystal signed stainless band with spring opening clasp. Five alarms , world time with two colour display. Large clear display and a nice streamlined style. The case / band curves to ensure a nice fit.Nice blue dial trim.
Possibly one of the best casio designs.Most are far too fussy in their styling and displays.
All for a bargain £14.00( best offer) bin £14.99. Brand new, fully boxed and full warranty. I saw it also available at 125 euro( approx £100) Seller still has a few left , just type in casio edb 110,or search for pics on the net. Good luck!
What do you think?
Ps pics to follow

Wade

Nerd

Nerd

: Casio EDB110D bargain

Post26 May 2011, 19:57

Hi Holly, where are the pics? Are you sure they don't have chrome plated resin cases?
Wade

holly35

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

: Casio EDB110D bargain

Post26 May 2011, 20:04

No camera at the moment sorry! This model , edb110d 2-ver is finished in a range of materials.The listing ( and all other info on the web)states this version has a s/s case and bracelet.(with plastic/ rubber parts for trim and buttons)
You can check the listing out on ebay by searching for it.
It arrived today and is very nice as a daily wear. Quality is good as is display and functions.

Return to Modern Digitals