It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:04

Junghans Mega Futura 026/4104.00 REVIEW !!

Discussion on MODERN LED, LCD, OLED and E-INK watches
  • Author

holly35

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Junghans Mega Futura 026/4104.00 REVIEW !!

Post17 May 2014, 10:37

ronaldheld wrote:what updates??????????????????

Well,i have to report that one of these has unfortunately had to be returned due to a couple of surprising faults.As i was setting and trying a couple of functions ,i found that the back light did not function,and that the one of the setting functions was unresponsive at times.Therefore it has been returned to the suppling dealer for a refund,which is most disappointing..........Oh yes,almost forgot,i have waved goodbye to the Junghans.... :-?
Which now takes me back to Ventura.Having studied the available models on offer i have a Sparc RX inbound.............
The BMW version i had (along with the Sigma) were my two favorite models.The ven_99 modules display is extremely sharp and of very high contrast,better than the Junghans in this respect .
The quality compared with the Junghans is on another planet.There are some reviews elsewhere on this forum on the Sparc RX.I would urge you to have a look.
I have chosen the rubber strap option on both as i have always had problems finding a perfect fit with bracelets.All tend to pull hairs,slide down the wrist and are too heavy.The strap versions are more comfortable with infinite adjustment and the rubber tends to grip the wrist and wont move around as much.
Both products are unique and of amazingly high quality.They are in my opinion the most stunning digitals available in the world bar none.Hand made and in tiny numbers,they are very exclusive :mega:
schwarz-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

holly35

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Junghans Mega Futura 026/4104.00 REVIEW !!

Post27 Dec 2015, 00:10

Just purchased this watch again.direct from a dealer in Germany.
Also awaiting the Mega 1000 gold "VIP" it looks amazing and its very scarce.
Previous

Return to Modern Digitals