It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:35

Ever wonder what Ed C. in his spare time?

Discussion on Nixies, Jump Hours and all other digital watches, clocks and gadgets
  • Author

Deek

Nerd

Nerd

Ever wonder what Ed C. in his spare time?

Post13 Mar 2007, 06:21

Who needs Dr. Phil when Dr. Ed put this whole Tokima family back together again? The ultimate makeover as everyone one of these required work. From battery replacement to ? I don't know, that's why I sent them to Ed in the first place. This is only some of the work. How in the world does he do it? Very well, thank you! In the future I'll post pics of all his work he has done for us!
When they first came out in 1983 (I believe) they were much smaller.
This is another original which has an alarm! Very Rare! This is called a Bandai Digirobo Alarm Tokima Robot Watch!

jollyaard

re: Ever wonder what Ed C. in his spare time?

Post23 Apr 2007, 19:21

Nice collection of Tokima Robot Watches!!!! :D
I too am a collector of this type of watch (I've got 35 which I think is all of the types/colour/strap combinations that were released - apart from 2 :( )
Looking at the photos, the only type I can see missing is the Aquaboy that was released in 1984, but that one is really, really rare (although slightly more common than the Alarm Tokima - nice catch by the way!!!)
Give me a shout if you have any questions about this lot (or if you've seen a blue plastic one - I really need to find one of those :? )

Return to Other digital watches, clocks and gadgets