It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:30

SMS Technology "M500 Mobile Phonewatch" too good t

Discussion on Nixies, Jump Hours and all other digital watches, clocks and gadgets
  • Author

rewolf

Guru

Guru

SMS Technology "M500 Mobile Phonewatch" too good t

Post07 Aug 2007, 22:54

Just came across this on another forum:
If it is true what they write here, then a dream comes finally true:
03-08-2007
M500 Final Production Model
SMS are pleased to anounce that the final version of the M500 production model has been given full clearance to be supplied with full metal strap bracelets. After undergoing three weeks of antenna testing the final version of the M500 Retail model is now in full production with delivery commencing August 31st from Hong Kong. The final production model sees changes to stylus, which has been extended by a further two inches, a luxurious metal strap bracelet, battery upgrade and some additional software upgrades, including Pop3 email and instant messaging software. Current manufacturing levels are running at 250,000 units a month, with the global retail launch taking place in South Africa on September 10th 2007 in conjunction with Vodacom and Blue Square.

The specifications are impressive:
:: Model M500 Quad Mode, Touchscreen, Java and WAP enabled
:: Weight: 60g
:: Color: Silver or Black with Leather Strap
:: Screen: TFT 1.5 - inch colour touchsreen 120 x 160
:: Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900Mhz (GPRS), SIM
:: SMS: Full SMS and MMS functionality
:: MP3: Support AAC/MP3 and
:: MP4: Support Video Playing
:: Touchscreen with Built-in Stylus
:: Memory: 128MB Built-in Memory
:: Battery: 400mAh, Talk Time 200 Minutes, Standby Time 80 Hours
:: USB: For Data Transfer and Recharging
:: Bluetooth 2.0
Features:
Time/Date, Last Number Redial, Recent Calls, Missed Calls, File Manager, 199 Contacts, SMS Messages, Multi Languages, Flight Mode, Email.
Accessories:
USB Travel Adapter and Charger, Bluetooth Wireless Headset and Spare Battery.
The water-resistant M500 works on GSM Quadband frequencies which are 850Mhz, 900Mhz, 1800Mhz and 1900Mhz. This allows any individual who has a GSM SIM card to use the M500 in any country around the world. The M500 has a built-in MP3 and MP4 player, Voice Bluetooth, Data Bluetooth, 128MB standard memory and U Disk functionality for all JM2E applications. TFT Touchscreen is the biggest advantage of this unique device.
Plus it looks really good (IMO) and is the first wristphone that looks like it can actually be worn on a wrist!

But I simply cannot believe that all this fits into such a small case.
The pictures look like real (or someone very skilled in photoshop made them) - note the different time on the display - it's NOT only a printed plastic screen.
I really hope this is not only a hoax, because I want a M500! NOW! PLEASE! OMG, I'm so excited ;-)

fifeman

: SMS Technology "M500 Mobile Phonewatch" too good

Post17 Oct 2007, 16:24

so you can see the pictures i hope you have your glasses on you might be looking at a mobile phone watch out for the blur picture i dont think so blind man its a moto rolla v3i phone you are looking at

rewolf

Guru

Guru

Re: : SMS Technology "M500 Mobile Phonewatch" too

Post17 Oct 2007, 16:48

fifeman wrote:...its a moto rolla v3i phone ...
you mean motor roller what you want to say sorry i dont understand

Return to Other digital watches, clocks and gadgets