It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:11

Tegrov LED lookalike

Discussion on Nixies, Jump Hours and all other digital watches, clocks and gadgets
  • Author

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Tegrov LED lookalike

Post11 Apr 2013, 16:30

Does anyone have one of these? I've only ever seen these photos of the watch (from Watchismo's site), would like to see a pic of the watch lit up, or even better would love to buy one if anyone has one to sell?

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Tegrov LED lookalike

Post12 Apr 2013, 22:44

I always thought it looked like a product from the USSR and not a Swiss watch, it is obviously influenced by the LED watch so I figure it must date from the early days of LED say around 1973? I also spotted it on 'watchismo' but I have never seen one for sale so it must be rare, it is also photo'd here along with other Tegrov's...http://70swatchesgallery.wordpress.com/ ... 09/tegrov/

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Re: Tegrov LED lookalike

Post13 Apr 2013, 00:21

Looks to be the exact same pic as on Watchismo, but with the eBay photo logo in the bottom right corner, so looks like at least one has appeared on eBay. There's a similar model on eBay at the moment, practically the same watch but with clear glass, not as cool but I'd be tempted.. if wasn't for the $50 shipping charge :eek:

Return to Other digital watches, clocks and gadgets