It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:29

Little1up Does It Again!

For electronic related stuff like module repair, silver epoxy fixes etc.
  • Author

Deek

Nerd

Nerd

Little1up Does It Again!

Post29 Nov 2006, 01:54

Thanks Ed! Another led watch brought back to life. Ed's talent for fixing these watches is amazing. High Quality work along with very reasonable (low) prices is a rare find. To have these Led's come back to life is a never ending thrill for me! :) Deek

Led-Time

Guru

Guru

Re: Little1up Does It Again!

Post29 Nov 2006, 03:04

Well lets see it then... :)

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post29 Nov 2006, 04:38

This screen isn't wide enough for me to roll it out.LOL

Deek is too kind - a little screen polishing and remounting, a small problem with some battery caps, and a gift for his wife(I have a big box of jewelry that I use for presents"....). I appreciate the vote of confidence nontheless. Without collectors to please, what would I do? :?
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Fitron

Wizard

Wizard

Post29 Nov 2006, 16:07

Sit on a huge pile of Led cackling manically I'd suggest. :wink:

Little1up's helped me out too so his repair services are highly recommend (oh my son LOVES the led - we have him now!).
Last edited by Fitron on 29 Nov 2006, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post29 Nov 2006, 16:45

Personally, I like the mellow little dribble of "word of mouth" work. Seems like I field an awful lot of inquiries from folks that really just want repair tips without digging. And folks who have bought non-workers that nobody could fix economically :( Again, thanks for the vote of confidence guys - I'm humbled, considering what a flaming prick I can be in my posts at times. :oops: Trying to turn it down a notch.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Electronical