It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:28

Sanyo digital watch case identification & replacement

Discuss problems, tricks and hints on case restoration, tools,watch buttons and tools.
  • Author

paolo84

Sanyo digital watch case identification & replacement

Post31 Jul 2013, 13:34

Hi All,

I was wondering whether someone could help me. I recently broke completely the case of my Sanyo watch, that I've got as a present from my brother a few years ago. I opened the case and looked everywere for a model number that would allow me to look for a replacement case or to buy another one in a better shape. Maybe some of you would be able to identify the model or help me with that? Please, find attached below the picture: Image

If it unreparable, could you please suggest another model of Sanyo (available for purchase - also second hand) that would be so thin?

Please, help! :)

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Re: Sanyo digital watch case identification & replacement

Post31 Jul 2013, 22:06

I would suggest a search (on eBay...where else?) for "Sanyo D390P" or "Sanyo LCD" or "Sanyo LCD watch". If you don't get immediate results, use the "saved search" function, and eBay will automatically email you every time an item that matches your keywords is listed (that will continue indefinitely, until you cancel it). After that, it's just a matter of time before one shows up. I have been using this feature for many years, and have found some amazing stuff this way...

Return to Mechanical