It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:44

an easy lightbox.

Discuss problems, tricks and hints on case restoration, tools,watch buttons and tools.
  • Author

Kasper

Guru

Guru

an easy lightbox.

Post10 Dec 2013, 00:40

With over 200 watches and 75 waiting to repair or cleanup...the wife is getting fed up with all my watches...i had to sell a few to make place for other more beautiful ones.
That means in the wifes eyes...more expensive one..so i said ..no, i like all my watches!
Then she said....it's me going or a few of your watches..so i laugh and said...don't try to blackmail me...i just kicked another one of the board here..so i can trow... M:)W:)M

Then she lifted her skirt and ....okay...here is how i made the easy lightbox :-D

First we need a strong box..and i have enough of these with a 2 year old girl in the house.

then we cut big holes in it

then we look for lighting..i had some leftovers ledstrips from my r/c quadkopter and a old lipo battery + some extra lighting if needed

now we just tape the strip in the box with some paper strip over it to defuse the light a bit. Don't forget to cover the big holes with then paper to let
as much light trough if possible.

These days our mobile phones are good enough to take a pictures for showing here or selling something on the bay :-(

a nice high quality no name lcd with swiss Eta movement + melody alarm and a great light.

have fun all :dwf:
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

Seiko&Casio Lcd's

Wizard

Wizard

Re: an easy lightbox.

Post11 Dec 2013, 21:17

Thanks for the tip ,Kasper :-)

Return to Mechanical