It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:48

Some LED watches I wish I still had....

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

joeywaycool

Techie

Techie

Some LED watches I wish I still had....

Post27 Mar 2006, 04:01

:cry: Shouldn't have sold them....

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

Re: Some LED watches I wish I still had....

Post27 Mar 2006, 05:05

I almost went for that Gruen but it had such a rare 3 button Frontier chrono module, that I was afraid if something happened to it, I would never find a replacement.

MJ

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post27 Mar 2006, 15:55

MJ wrote:I almost went for that Gruen but it had such a rare 3 button Frontier chrono module, that I was afraid if something happened to it, I would never find a replacement. MJ

Ain't that the truth on the modules...I have a couple of odd modules(strange contact patterns,dual time,message,etc.) and even if I have a good case, I am always torn with "am I putting it in the best, most deserving case". Recently I did a trade with a forum member for an odd module, they sent it in a o.k. case, and then a few days later I "stumble" upon another of the same module(working), in a beat up case....figures! :?
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Seer Taak

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post28 Mar 2006, 00:59

joeywaycool wrote: :cry: Shouldn't have sold them....

Dont know if it's of any interest, but I have a Microsonic (2nd pic down for anyone who didn't know), and was going to put it on ebay soon. Not quite so mint as the one in your pic, but condition is very good, with intact logo, and very few scratches. PM me if you want a detailed description and pics.

joeywaycool

Techie

Techie

Post28 Mar 2006, 03:42

abacus wrote:
joeywaycool wrote: :cry: Shouldn't have sold them....

Dont know if it's of any interest, but I have a Microsonic (2nd pic down for anyone who didn't know), and was going to put it on ebay soon. Not quite so mint as the one in your pic, but condition is very good, with intact logo, and very few scratches. PM me if you want a detailed description and pics.

Mine with the false screwheads was supposedly a BELTIME, not a Microsonic. Was signed on the clasp and caseback as such.

But my favorite was that rectangular Benrus. The case had such an unusual pattern. Will probably never find another like it again.... :? Doh!

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions