It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:42

A Dual moduel, and LCD case,a great little Dual Display.

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

A Dual moduel, and LCD case,a great little Dual Display.

Post12 May 2006, 15:53

Hey guys, this is something I made out of an LCD case(handy little clear crystal and all) and a HUghes DUAL LCD/LED module. Yeah, yeah, I have a G11, but this is a LOT less to worry about. I have some of these modules available for TRADE preferably(money has been sickening my soul, I think).
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Led-Time

Guru

Guru

Re: A Dual moduel, and LCD case,a great little Dual Display.

Post25 May 2006, 00:54

That's nice, well done little1up it looks great.

Will these modules fit in any Hughes two button cases.

How did you get a clear crystal for the watch if you don't mind me asking.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: A Dual moduel, and LCD case,a great little Dual Display.

Post25 May 2006, 03:16

Good question Klippie -The case is an old LCD case!! Standard 29mm, 1 oclock/3 oclock(setter)/7 oclock button position - like millions of standard LEDs, like the Witt. Polara. I only have a few of those blue overlays, so I figure I'll scan one and then distribute that so people can cut their own overlay from any type of shiny material they want....I bet the stuff you use on the back of a fish tank would look awesome..all those iridescent colors it comes in.

Hey guys[and gals] I'm really trying to get rid of these - got a working "beater" or a nice case or two with no module - send me a picture, if it ain't trash we'll do a trade. Really want to distribute these to some of the forum members.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions