It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 15:17

End of daylight saving time

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

rewolf

Guru

Guru

End of daylight saving time

Post28 Oct 2007, 20:06

Today was WATCH SUNDAY :-D
Set watches back to normal time, replace some weak batteries, and do a little bit of cleaning. Here's an impression:
ImageImage
The member that can name them all wins an empty SR754W battery ;-)
Not complete - the RC watches are missing (except for the Mega 1000), also 2 with empty batteries (no spares...), 3 currently disassembled, and 2 that weren't at home by that time.

Come on fellows, please post your DST pics :-)

Fitron

Wizard

Wizard

: End of daylight saving time

Post28 Oct 2007, 21:51

God the worst day of the year :roll: So far I've done one M1 as it's easy to do and my Pulsar as I'm wearing it. Analogues are easy as they tend to be wound down when I pick them up anyway. All the rest I've still to do <groan>. On the plus side - I'm not Ed, Bruce or Dennis! ;-)

On a side note that is a very nice looking Hamilton MIB. I thought I'd got past wanting one but now I'm now so sure. Also very nice to see a non 'shopped picture of an MII.

Pics to follow (eventually)

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: : End of daylight saving time

Post29 Oct 2007, 14:04

Fitron wrote:On the plus side - I'm not Ed, Bruce or Dennis! ;-)

I have less trouble than Rewolf on the resetting - I only keep 12 digitals for my "personal" use.... Yeah, it sucks to be us. :lol:

What puzzled me, is that the USA doesn't change until NEXT weekend(first weekend of November vs. last week of October as in the past). I tried researching Germany's time change, was a little murky - Rewolf, did you have to change one hour or two?
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

rewolf

Guru

Guru

: End of daylight saving time

Post29 Oct 2007, 17:51

One hour only. We're on UTC +1 now vs. UTC +2 during DST.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions