It is currently 14 May 2024, 19:51

Pick up this unbranded LED case

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Pick up this unbranded LED case

Post04 Nov 2012, 18:07

Got a new projet, yesterday I got this case with glass screen detatched, no strap and no caseback for one dollar. I looks very nice I got it polish and rebrush. On my junk box I think I find a caseback that might work, I have a Frontier module and I tried it on the case and fit perfect, the case looks like the early Uranus but is hard to tell, Have you guys seen this watch before? I will post pictures when is done and working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Pick up this unbranded LED case

Post04 Nov 2012, 18:22

The button lay out and the case back with the battery hatches suggest that the watch should contain a Hughes module.
Are there any markings on the case back?

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Post04 Nov 2012, 18:39

bucko170 wrote:The button lay out and the case back with the battery hatches suggest that the watch should contain a Hughes module.
Are there any markings on the case back?

I did't had a caseback when I got it, it did't have any markings on the case but you are right I tried a HA module on it and it fits fine, I'm goint to install a case back that came with a wath with a HA with battery hatches, the case back doen't fit thigh enough so I'm going to glue it to the back of the watch with some black ureatane sealant that I use at my work, is the same sealand use for car winshields.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post04 Nov 2012, 18:44

The shape of the case and crystal looks similar to a Sears?...... http://www.ledwatches.net/photo-pages/sears3.htm

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Post05 Nov 2012, 08:28

bucko170 wrote:The shape of the case and crystal looks similar to a Sears?...... http://www.ledwatches.net/photo-pages/sears3.htm

I don't think is a sears, even that the HA module fits the pushers are to short, the Frontier works perfect on this case, the shape of the oval screen looks taller on this watch, I haven't seen the sears in person though. The watch is working great .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions