It is currently 13 May 2024, 18:17

No name Ana LCD quartz ...

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

MacSki

Nerd

Nerd

No name Ana LCD quartz ...

Post16 Mar 2013, 09:15

Hi all, I bought this watch a little while ago. It's not NOS as there are signs that it's has been handled however still in a very good condition. All functions working well as far as I can tell. Not sure as to what module is inside - wondering if someone would take a punt what movement is inside this watch? :scratch: The LCD appears a bit dim in the photo but that's just due to lighting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MacSki

Nerd

Nerd

Re: No name Ana LCD quartz ...

Post19 Mar 2013, 18:52

Here is the movement - a workhorse of many watches Miyota 4800-01A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post19 Mar 2013, 20:26

Faint circle on back of case, like engraving wasn't hit right...I'm guessing it's a Sutton. Looks like the movement is marked.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

MacSki

Nerd

Nerd

Post20 Mar 2013, 11:01

retroleds wrote:Faint circle on back of case, like engraving wasn't hit right...I'm guessing it's a Sutton. Looks like the movement is marked.

You mean the watch manufacturer was Sutton? Wow, I'd never ever guess. I s'pose that comes with experience - thanks.

Seiko&Casio Lcd's

Wizard

Wizard

Post20 Mar 2013, 19:39

The movement is from the citizen group (miyota)

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions