It is currently 14 May 2024, 10:54

A Few To Share....

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

bucko170

Guru

Guru

A Few To Share....

Post23 Mar 2013, 18:17

Nothing too special but I have time to spare (due to the weather, snow again!) so here you go.....

1. LaGenerale chrono with wrist activated display - this one is just not photogenic it looks loads better in the flesh.

2. Intex, Hughes 29mm module.

3. Mercury, another watch with the chrono function, Frontier module.

4. Pultron.

5. Trafalgar, NSC module.

6. Uranus, I purchased a lot of cases, this one originally had an orange crystal but sadly it was cracked so I had to replace it, I fitted the case with the module from my 'DataKing' watch, I am not so found of round faced watches and I think this one has a little more character....

7. Uranus, another from the lot that I purchased, this one still has the orange crystal and has been fitted with a 'lets f**k' message module, the modules which display the message below the main display slot straight into these cases.

8. Uranus, you know where from ;-) this one has a Hughes 29mm module which displays all functions using the single command button.

9. Longines LCD, one of two I have requiring repair.

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: A Few To Share....

Post24 Mar 2013, 16:03

i go for the Generale and the Pultron..both have special shapes...the Uranus modue must be cool sitting in a pulsar p1..imagine that. :-D

and off course the Longines, great light coming from the top and great musical alarm...quality.

you have to post more of your incredible collection..nice for the novice collectors :-D
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions