It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:28

Titus digital watch ??

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Titus digital watch ??

Post09 Apr 2014, 22:46

Could not find any info on this one....anybody knows more?

very nice heavy watch..great 2 rows of good quality digits. Only problem so far is that every push on a button beeps and i can not find it to turn it off.

TITUS
Time/dual time/timer/3 alarms/chime/chrono with 10 memories for laptimes + green el backlight

enjoy as always! :-D :dwf:
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Titus digital watch ??

Post10 Apr 2014, 16:34

I don't think that the brand of this watch is the same Titus we know (Solvil et Titus), maybe it's a Chinese LCD of modern production. The only digital watch with the Titus brand I've ever seen is an Optel DSM made by the SGT Conglomerate, identical to my Avia SGT Quartz.
Image Image

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Re: Titus digital watch ??

Post10 Apr 2014, 22:13

The Titus brand (Titus et Soveil) was originally a swiss watch company, part of SGT. Along with the other brands in the portfolio they suffered from the bankrupcy of SGT. Afaik the brand was sold to chinese, so most probably this IS the original brand, the new chinese owners just decided to label a modern LCD watch with their name. For a "made in china" this sure seems to be one of the more desirable LCD watches. I guess a look at the module might be interesting - even though i guess it is not branded like most chinese productions.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions