It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:55

mens p3L ONLY 2 OTHER KNOWN TO EXIST

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author
nipper1

Re: mens p3L ONLY 2 OTHER KNOWN TO EXIST

Post05 Mar 2014, 11:18

1200 was asking price on his site this was 7 or 8 years ago with no pulsar boxes . plus his watch had a missing link as I have 16 solid links on mine . I think 1500 is a good price for a rare watch in very rare numbers :-D

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post05 Mar 2014, 11:19

bruce wegmann wrote:The 3725 is almost certainly the rarest Stainless Steel Pulsar out there; production may be as low as just a few thousand, a few hundred known, and very few fully working examples in collections. The Pulse-Time was never made in 18K, only a limited edition of 100 in 14K, with less than a dozen known (I am certain of only 8, including the three I have), making it probably the lowest-production of any Pulsar (though, without production figures on the Touch-Command Midas Collection models, we still can't be certain of that). The sterling-silver Pocket Calculator is likely in the same numerical realm (anybody have or know of one?), and probably of European manufacture, being patterned after the Grima pocket watches.

Thanks for the info Bruce. :-D

charger105

Guru

Guru

Post21 Mar 2014, 10:32

nipper1 wrote:your another side kick to bw . one says jump and you jump . 1500 dollars from one of my buyers the watch is already sold :-D

The sale fell through I prseume:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTRA-SPECAI ... 5afda350ec

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post21 Mar 2014, 11:01

charger105 wrote:
nipper1 wrote:your another side kick to bw . one says jump and you jump . 1500 dollars from one of my buyers the watch is already sold :-D

I'm afraid Nipper will always lie cheat and deceive. We all knew he never had a buyer for 1500. And after telling him more than two exsist, he still list claiming only two are know. He will continue to make things up, and his spelling will never improve.

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post21 Mar 2014, 11:36

Is it camera shy? either that or someone pinched it before he could take the photo. All I can see is an empty box. Oh well, 'live by the sword...'
http://www.digital-watch.com - online database of 2000+ watches, manuals and adverts from the 70s-90s
http://www.vintagelcd.com - Vintage Digital Watches for sale

Diginut

Techie

Techie

Post21 Mar 2014, 15:02

Mr Frequency 32768hz wrote:
charger105 wrote:

I'm afraid Nipper will always lie cheat and deceive. We all knew he never had a buyer for 1500. And after telling him more than two exsist, he still list claiming only two are know. He will continue to make things up, and his spelling will never improve.

I'm not sure if its 'rare' or just plain shy .. its not even included in the single ebay photo !! :roll:

I suspect P3L's are rare for a reason many because almost no one wanted them first time around! Who is going to invest $2k in an SS Ladies watch with little chance of getting a return on their investment?

Even if you melted it down into blob of solid 18g stainless steel its only going to be worth pennies :-D

But here's an idea. I'll swap it for one of those "ultra special rare" Seiko A029-4000's you had for sale at £1k, £900, £500, £300, £220, £150, £100, offers, back in 2011:-

http://forum.pocketcalculatorshow.com/t ... rare-seiko

nipper1

Post21 Mar 2014, 15:23

i have already had interest before the pictures go up . :-D

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post21 Mar 2014, 15:32

nipper1 wrote:i have already had interest before the pictures go up . :-D

You have interest before the pics go up ? Why not put the rest of the pics up ? Why show an empty box, and why say only two exsist when you have been told that's not true. Why do you carry on deceiving ?

Diginut

Techie

Techie

Post21 Mar 2014, 15:33

nipper1 wrote:i have already had interest before the pictures go up . :-D

Are you sure you don't want to swap it for an even rarer ultra special Seiko A029-4000 ?

Seriously, I have the 4000 variant and its "diverant" to everything else. Honest, guv. I read it on the web somewhere from a bloke called pigeon. He said it was hand made by a small man in Japan who only makes one watch per year... ;-)

nipper1

Post21 Mar 2014, 17:03

i will pass the watch is fine where its at . am in no hurry to sell it or the omega . plenty other I can move before letting these go .
:grin1:

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post22 Mar 2014, 16:11

Finally listed in a different box ? And still lying in auction text after being told more than two exist... Check this line out from the eBay listing.

"only two others was sold in Japan 10 years ago".

This is made up story telling at its best.

It gets even better on another auction listing from the same seller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-PULSAR-P3-TIME-COMPUTER-LED-DIGITAL-WATCH-/390803243777?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item5afdb04301

The usual picture of a watch in a box, then at the end of auction says box is only for display purposes... well, DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF WATCH IN THE BOX IF ITS NOT INCLUDED AS ITS MISLEADING.
Oh and for some reason he cant get the back off to test the watch. Seems to be able to do it on all the others he sells. Why not say the watch is broken.

Moderators, please please please get this fraudulent person off this forum.

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post22 Mar 2014, 16:49

I saw the P3 as it came on eBay earlier and thought oh yes nice P3 in the box for a bargain price, clicked on it, saw the user name and thought oh, I then clicked the back button.

I knew as soon as I saw the user name the box would be "for display only" and LOL at haven't got the tool to get the back off, been buying and selling Pulsars for years and doesn't own a tool to get back off, yeah okay.

nipper1

Post22 Mar 2014, 16:57

everything hasa been copied from a pulsar site no lies at all plus I have added boxes and a extra link . but I don't give 2 f..ks cbank what you tell me you should know by now why would I take your word when I can get everything from a proper pulsar site

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post22 Mar 2014, 17:07

nipper1 wrote:everything hasa been copied from a pulsar site no lies at all plus I have added boxes and a extra link . but I don't give 2 f..ks cbank what you tell me you should know by now why would I take your word when I can get everything from a proper pulsar site

OK listen to me...... Bruce has owned two of them, i have owned three of them. "ARE YOU LISTENING", that equals 5, i have seen a few on eBay over the years, so that about 8 known. We have told you this on this thread, and you still list on eBay saying only two exist ! Dennis web site with this "only two" info is around 8 years old, and we told you that, and you still list saying only two exist.
The reason you don't give 2 f.....ks is why i pull you up everytime you deceive. We don't need con men like you on this forum. And i still cant believe you haven't been banned for good.

Even in your latest auction you make out you cant get the back off when you sell Pulsars all the time. You must think we are all thick.

nipper1

Post22 Mar 2014, 17:11

I aint taking your word for nothing I can only see two that's been sold mate . that's good enough for me . other pulsar cant get ring to move must be crossed threaded . I aint replying to you again so go for it don't give a monkeys

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post22 Mar 2014, 17:24

nipper1 wrote:I aint taking your word for nothing I can only see two that's been sold mate . that's good enough for me . other pulsar cant get ring to move must be crossed threaded . I aint replying to you again so go for it don't give a monkeys

Where can you see two have been sold ? Why don't you listen the words of a collector who has been collecting Pulsars for 17 years, and a perfect feedback eBay seller for the last 15 years ? Because you wish, as usual, to deceive the eBay public. And anyone with a case back opener can open a cross threaded O ring.
Everyone knows your game. Maybe one day you will be honest, but i very much doubt it.

Cesar

Wizard

Wizard

Post22 Mar 2014, 18:00

My oh my..... :sad:

Here is my two cents.

If i was told by someone who has been collecting these watches for 17 years i would at least listen.
I think it would be honest to leave the truth in the middle and change the listing into
something like it is unsure how many of these are really in exsistance and that it can be anything between
2 to 8 known to have been in collections or either for sale on the bay but that there now may be more or fewer
of these around today.
This watch is still pretty rare i take it, just let the buyer decide what he does with this info.
Honesty will always pay out better in the end then dishonesty.

It also might give you a sore bum. !@@! M:)W:)M
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
The reason i collect watches is because it feels like i'm buying time.

nipper1

Post22 Mar 2014, 18:27

the listing has been up dated thanks :-D
Previous

Return to General Discussion