It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:34

Website UnderConstruction - Will Back Soon

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

vintagewatches

Nerd

Nerd

Website UnderConstruction - Will Back Soon

Post12 Apr 2015, 00:17

Hi,

My website is under construction, will be back soon.

Thanks
http://VintageDigitalWatches.com

vintagewatches

Nerd

Nerd

Website is updated and Started

Post19 Apr 2015, 00:25

Hi,

Our Website is now updated and started. hope you all like it.

Compatible and tested on latest Chrome, Firefox, K-Meleon Browsers, if you face any webgl, flash problems then please visit at link on this page ==> http://vintagedigitalwatches.com/33,0,feedbacks.html

Thanks

dutchsiberia

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Website UnderConstruction - Will Back Soon

Post19 Apr 2015, 12:26

Nice site, although a bit too much bells and whistles for me with all the movement going on. And I don't need all the noise, but that's my feeling I guess :)
I clicked on the Orient digital watches button, and there was a search window. It might be better if you have a message like "none for sale at the moment"?

The buttons on the left are very simple to use, working great :) The colors are "bright and breezy" :) The photo's are very clear. Big "buy now" button :)

I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have a button to click "listen to the alarm sound" to listen to the alarm or melody of the watches with that function?

vintagewatches

Nerd

Nerd

Post19 Apr 2015, 17:54

Many Thanks for your Suggestions and Comments , will consider on it.

Thanks

vintagewatches

Nerd

Nerd

Post29 Jul 2015, 22:34

ahh, One more thing i have to mention to you specially regarding about little Fun as you asked in you previous post, ...You have to wait on website for 3 minutes without any activity (even no mouse movement on page otherwise 3 minutes timer reset) or leave site on another tab for 3 minutes and then you will see a hidden random demo/ad with sound at top main logo screen. But your web browser must support Flash and HTML5. like latest FF or Chrome. Must read the Browser update/fix page by clicking at page bottom on browsers logo. Enjoy the site :mega:

Return to General Discussion