It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 06:30

Best eBay hand modelling pictures.

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Best eBay hand modelling pictures.

Post14 Jan 2018, 01:06

Over the years I have seen some great hand modelling on eBay.

I thought it might be a good Idea to start a thread with your favourites.

This weeks winner ?

Pulsar77

Techie

Techie

Re: Best eBay hand modelling pictures.

Post14 Jan 2018, 10:33

Excellent M:)W:)M

for me, that's what I found, I still bought the watch :mrgreen:

Digital LCD & LED watches fan

midomiko

Nerd

Nerd

Post04 May 2020, 19:20

OK... I was thinking of starting my own thread, but this one seems perfect a topic for my question. Looking at these gnarley old dude's hands, how on earth do people photograph their LED watches with the display activated and hands not in shot?

Is it a double exposure on a tripod or something? I DO have extremely pretty hands, but I would love to concentrate on taking a nice pic of my collection, without fumbling around with the buttons.. :pics: :-D

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post05 May 2020, 15:31

midomiko wrote:OK... I was thinking of starting my own thread, but this one seems perfect a topic for my question. Looking at these gnarley old dude's hands, how on earth do people photograph their LED watches with the display activated and hands not in shot?

Is it a double exposure on a tripod or something? I DO have extremely pretty hands, but I would love to concentrate on taking a nice pic of my collection, without fumbling around with the buttons.. :pics: :-D

White gloves?

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post07 May 2020, 12:39

midomiko wrote:OK... I was thinking of starting my own thread, but this one seems perfect a topic for my question. Looking at these gnarley old dude's hands, how on earth do people photograph their LED watches with the display activated and hands not in shot?

Tripod with a 10 second timer on the Camera.. Easy. Getting the right natural lighting so there is no shadow on the LED crystal can be more tricky.

Return to General Discussion