• Author

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

A Public Apology - Re: the TC

Post12 May 2006, 17:22

Dennis:
It has been pointed out to me(in my heart I already knew), and I feel it would only be fair to publicly acknowledge: you were unfairly treated very badly regarding your new watch. You obviously have put your heart,soul and a TON of money into the new TC. Personal preferences are fine, but to abuse you, and then ridicule your watch in a public forum where you were at a distinct disadvantage was extremely low. I hope to resist the temptation to stoop to this form of "blood sport" again - I am grateful that DOT MAtrix had the good judgement to pull down the devisive comments and other childish displays.

I sincerely wish you and the TC success - the stagnent watch world can certainly use some shaking up. People resist change.

Humbled and rebuked,
Ed Cantarella a/k/a little1up
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

The Time Computer

Geek

Geek

Re: A Public Apology - Re: the TC

Post12 May 2006, 19:01

Mr. Cantarella,

Your apology is honorably excepted! This says much about your true character and not what emotions we all sometimes exhibit while caught up in "the moment". This coming from you means more to me than the watch! The slate is clean and I look forward to formally meeting you at some time.

Best Regards,
Dennis L. Klein
Time Computer, Inc.

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton