Pulsar Time Screens for sale

• Author

Lordpulsar

Techie

Techie

Pulsar Time Screens for sale

Post05 May 2007, 20:14

Guys

Just a quickie... something I have been working on for a few months, has now come good... I have secured a whole batch of Time screens for P3's P4 (Claasic's) P2's and Tiffany&co... Yellow & Gold logo... All brand new originals..

I know this should be in the "Marketplace" section, but I hope you (Ed) wont mind..

Cheers

Simon.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :LCA:UK:11

leddwatch

Banned

re: Pulsar Time Screens for sale

Post07 May 2007, 13:09

Hey Simon, well done mate, please could you tell the story of this great find? Would be good to know how you came about it.

charger105

Guru

Guru

Post24 May 2007, 04:03

Hi Simon.
I bought 4 of these screens suitable for the GF P3. They seem very good. Just one question though......the original screens I have, have Pulsar printed in a mustard colour, not gold. It's also a slightly different font.

Were there different manufacturers of screens ? Or perhaps the European screens were always slightly different ?

Rgds,
Andrew.

Lordpulsar

Techie

Techie

Post24 May 2007, 10:11

Andrew,
I can't answer your question for sure, but the screening is done in the exact same gold leaf print as some of the later Omega Crystals I obtained and they are from Switzerland, so maybe this is the case with the European stock? With regards the the font, I have seen a few minor differences in crystals in my collection... I can only assume TCI used different companys to print their crystals as well as doing it in house.. Alas, we are 30 odd years too late to ask anyone, but never the less a great find for us all !

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton