It is currently 11 May 2024, 14:13

BAD PULSAR GLASS - BE FORWARNED

• Author

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

: BAD PULSAR GLASS - BE FORWARNED

Post18 Jul 2007, 21:23

ed i am seriously starting to worry about your sanity, i have never stated i sell Rolexes -authentic, fake or any other type. I have NEVER owned or sold a Rolex of any type. Seeing that you are so diligent about facts, show me the post where i have stated this, likewise with the crystals, i have NEVER stated that its ok to print a crystal as sell it as new old stock, you are obviously deceiving people when you do so. I have no problem with reprinted crystals .fullstop! thats it-no deceit. I consider what you are doing as a violation of your power as Administrator. Either show this forum your proof or be a man and apologise for the mistake. I have never deceived anyone in my life and certainly wont let you insinuate i have

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

: BAD PULSAR GLASS - BE FORWARNED

Post19 Jul 2007, 00:07

:( Gary, I'm sorry, I dreamed up all the emails that appeared to come from you, regarding reprinting logos on glass and would I be interested in taking a hand at cutting the glass? This was during the time period when member T-Bird was doing a little bit of this for himself(on different colored glass, so there was no deception). So sorry I dreamed up the emails and pictures regarding a solid gold TC2 you are partially through fabricating.
Fabricating...
It is seriously pathetic when people are willing to make an imitation of something, just to claim they have it. It's not abusive as site administrator to take a stand.... yelling back at the hecklers is optional. :mrgreen:
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.
Previous

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton