It is currently 14 May 2024, 11:05

Same Bracelet P4/Date Command??

• Author

Lillegutt

Techie

Techie

Same Bracelet P4/Date Command??

Post18 Jan 2008, 21:48

Is the bracelet on the Executive the same as for the Date Command. If I find a link for a Date Command, can I then use it as an extension on an Executive?

JHH

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

: Same Bracelet P4/Date Command??

Post18 Jan 2008, 23:45

Yes. The bracelets and link sizes are identical. The only difference in the bracelets themselves is the connecting link [the one that actually connects the bracelet to the case] is slightly wider on the Date/Command. The narrowest links [the ones nearest to the clasp] are the same on both bracelets [this applies to the solid-link bracelets as well]. BTW, the narrow links come in two flavors, what I call "fixed links", and expansion links. The "fixed" [as in, not movable] links are not intended to be removed from the bracelet [they can be, but it takes a special tool and a lot of manuvering to release the internal spring], and have smooth sides. Expansion links have a small hole in the side to permit inserting a pin to seperate them. Solid links have a full-length crosspin that needs to be driven out in the direction of the arrow marked on the inside of the link.

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton