It is currently 11 May 2024, 21:48

Thank you Bruce

• Author

Brightlightredlight

Geek

Geek

Thank you Bruce

Post10 Dec 2014, 01:25

I would like to thank Bruce for fixing up my solid 14k P3 with an original module and setting up the pushers to where they activate the display with a smooth 1/2 to 3/4 push. Very quick turn around and he returned the case in the same great condition as when it left. Never once worried about it when it was gone. I believe good service always needs a mention. :-D

Timecollector

Techie

Techie

Re: Thank you Bruce

Post10 Dec 2014, 02:24

He certainly has done a great job for you on this important project of yours. :Prost:

Retroriley

Nerd

Nerd

• Location: The Royal County of Berkshire, UK. Where the Queen of England Lives :)

Post10 Dec 2014, 23:55

Brightlightredlight wrote:I would like to thank Bruce for fixing up my solid 14k P3 with an original module and setting up the pushers to where they activate the display with a smooth 1/2 to 3/4 push. Very quick turn around and he returned the case in the same great condition as when it left. Never once worried about it when it was gone. I believe good service always needs a mention. :-D

Lucky you! Sadly, Bruce has had my P2 for quite a long time now and I've had one update email a month or so ago after chasing him up on here. Since then, I've had nothing but radio silence. :-(

Still, I'm glad you're happy.

Timecollector

Techie

Techie

Post11 Dec 2014, 02:42

Retroriley wrote:
Lucky you! Sadly, Bruce has had my P2 for quite a long time now and I've had one update email a month or so ago after chasing him up on here. Since then, I've had nothing but radio silence. :-(

Still, I'm glad you're happy.

Sorry but your story is also way too common. Timely, competent long lasting repairs for these watches is hit or miss (AT BEST) and many times the smarter ones are still just guessing.. Some people have good luck some don't. I have given up on buying Pulsars that require repair as I see no good avenue for a consistent repair agents. I have a few left that operate fine but have no ambition to add to the collection that at any day would require expert repair. I have steered to a few watch brands that can be professionally repaired and parts are still available and trained repair agents can turn a non-working worn out watch to a near mint perfectly operating specimen. Now back to you. I hope Bruce can hook you up with your P2 as soon as possible. :Prost:

wzy-hman

Techie

Techie

Post11 Dec 2014, 18:25

Brightlightredlight wrote:I would like to thank Bruce for fixing up my solid 14k P3 with an original module and setting up the pushers to where they activate the display with a smooth 1/2 to 3/4 push. Very quick turn around and he returned the case in the same great condition as when it left. Never once worried about it when it was gone. I believe good service always needs a mention. :-D

BTW can anyone share what sort of work can be done on the pushers of a P2 or P3 case so that they can be adjusted for smoother operation (similar to as described by Brightlightredlight here)?

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton