It is currently 30 Apr 2024, 20:09

Has my rocking horse just pooped itself?

• Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Has my rocking horse just pooped itself?

Post14 Aug 2015, 01:39

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Re: Has my rocking horse just pooped itself?

Post14 Aug 2015, 13:20

Unrealistic price for a watch in questionable working condition. I have paid less for a solid 14K model (which is a vastly rarer watch).

PG101

Techie

Techie

Post14 Aug 2015, 14:21

bruce wegmann wrote:Unrealistic price for a watch in questionable working condition.

It's not "questionable", it's NOT working properly. Says so in the description, AND there's a "Best Offer" option...

bruce wegmann wrote:I have paid less for a solid 14K model (which is a vastly rarer watch).

How many stainless PRM's have you got? Don't you have 3 gold ones? Anyway, not the point. I don't see a comparison in rarity to the solid 14k model anywhere in the description? :scratch:

I think everything's in the description. It's NOT :secret:

Jagmad, I'd say rocking horse poop is slightly more rare than this stainless model PRM...but not by much M:)W:)M

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post14 Aug 2015, 22:54

2 in stainless (one working), 3 in 14K solid gold (one working). Production on the SS is very uncertain (I have seen serial numbers 27000 apart, but a realistic, actual number is probably closer to 3000, with perhaps a couple hundred still floating around). The 7725 is one of the few Pulsars for which we have an exact production number...100 pieces (with approximately 10 known to exist; they could be considered a "Limited Edition", like the first 100 18K Calculators). Remember, this watch was introduced only a few months before Time Computer closed its' doors forever, and was complex, hastily-developed technology; no wonder it also holds the dubious distinction of being the least-reliable model TC ever made.

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton