It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 03:11

Extraordinary rarity Pulsar box surfaces on E-Bay

• Author

Brightlightredlight

Geek

Geek

Extraordinary rarity Pulsar box surfaces on E-Bay

Post19 Jan 2016, 16:39

Check out this extraordinary rarity Pulsar led box that is on e-bay that includes a nice stainless P2. I have only seen one other box like this. You don't see too many of these RARE boxes around Maybe Lloyd can chime in and tell us about this box and if he owns any. Item number 401057544679. :grin1:

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Extraordinary rarity Pulsar box surfaces on E-Bay

Post19 Jan 2016, 18:57

Its a fairly rare early Pulsar box. Around half a dozen of these have passed through my hands over the last 18 years. Shame its missing the stand that clips into the base. Shouldn't be too difficult to retrofit one. This box originally came with a silver sleeve that holds the base and top lid together, and off course a silver outer box. Nice set for the box collectors amongst us.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post19 Jan 2016, 20:16

I screwed poor Llyod out of one of those boxes years ago - was just being a prick because I was cheesed with him. I'm over that and I'll pass that box on to someone who should have it. I consider him first in line. Happens. Toodle pip!!
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post19 Jan 2016, 23:16

retroleds wrote:I screwed poor Llyod out of one of those boxes years ago - was just being a prick because I was cheesed with him. I'm over that and I'll pass that box on to someone who should have it. I consider him first in line. Happens. Toodle pip!!

Screwed me out of one of those boxes ? When was that. Why was you cheesed with me ? :scratch: I have a couple already so wont be going for this one :-)

Brightlightredlight

Geek

Geek

Post19 Jan 2016, 23:57

I just wanted information on that cool box, did not mean to awaken the skeletons in the closet. :fool: Thanks for the information Lloyd.

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post20 Jan 2016, 00:27

Brightlightredlight wrote:I just wanted information on that cool box, did not mean to awaken the skeletons in the closet. :fool: Thanks for the information Lloyd.

Lol, I wasn't aware of any skelingtons. Or can't remember if it was over a week ago :-)

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton