It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:08

BigTime display

• Author

Shiniquiet

Nerd

Nerd

BigTime display

Post27 Sep 2017, 13:42

I have a Pulsar BigTime which I just got back from someone whom I believed could fix it. He had it for over a year and never got around to looking at it. Anyway, I just got it back and am looking to getting it to work. I've put new batteries in it and the only thing that happens is that the Day of the Week displays and can't be turned off. The buttons move in
and out but nothing happens. It's my hope that someone can either shed some light on a possible diagnostic fix or suggest someone who might be able to get this up an running.

I've been a fan of Pulsars since the days in the 70's when I lived in Lancaster, PA and had an old Lion Club buddy who worked on and was responsible for some of the patents involved with the Pulsar. He got me a P3 and it's been chugging right along without any trouble. The BigTime model caught my eye immediately after they started production and I've been watching for years to get one I could afford. I knew this BT wasn't working correctly but didn't know what was wrong. I now hope I can afford the gamble.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton