It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 09:04

A 4th package from Biel

• Author

SASM

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

A 4th package from Biel

Post22 Jan 2018, 23:30

Again I was lucky :scratch: and got an early White Gold filled TC1 watch case. Read before you scroll to the Pictures as the Story behind the watch is hard to believe:

When I ordered a bracelet for the NOS stainless steel TC I case which I got from the guys in Australia I received a strange bracelet appearently by accident as it didn´t fit any Omega LED watch. I thought to keep it for a while as I could use the clasp and spare links and just ordered another bracelet. Omega then told me it was the last one they had. This time I got the right stainless steel TC I bracelet which I then sold with the stainless steel TC I.

Last year I was offered the TC I watch case which I thought is the early case for leather straps. Everything looked pretty standard for me until I tried to attach the leather strap. What I then realized was that the case is exactly done like the Omega TC I 18K case with the missing 2nd fake links. Now it was time to get the strange bracelet from the drawer and that fits perfectly.

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

Re: A 4th package from Biel

Post25 Jan 2018, 13:20

Fantastic rarity Hanno, have never seen the single fake link body with anything other than the leather strap (in the flesh) only Omega's pics. Logo only crystal too, so early version
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pulsar77

Techie

Techie

Post25 Jan 2018, 19:36

Woaw Hanno !
Nice watch and cool storie. :-D
Digital LCD & LED watches fan

SASM

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post26 Jan 2018, 09:35

gjlelec wrote:Fantastic rarity Hanno, have never seen the single fake link body with anything other than the leather strap (in the flesh) only Omega's pics. Logo only crystal too, so early version

Please post a picture from the case back of your leather strap watch. You´ll see that the cases are totally different and that it´s not possible to attach a leather strap on the watch case I bought. I promise to take a picture from my watch to compare the cases.

I wasn´t aware that pictures of the watch actually exist, thanks for sharing.

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

Post26 Jan 2018, 17:58

Not quite sure how i should be posting pics now without photobucket. Anyway Omega used single fake link with bracelet in their ads (though i suppose that could be an 18ct ).Also i have another pic of a watch that i'm sure was a members .i'll dig it up Here's another pic of the omega watch

scan00026.jpg

tc1singlelink.jpg

Leather strap detail

leathertc1015.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Omega and GP