How many Omega 18k TC1 left?

• Author

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

How many Omega 18k TC1 left?

Post24 Jun 2006, 17:58

Hi Guys, what a great forum, the only one with an omega section :D
This thread requires as much help as possible from the members. I am trying to ascertain how many known surviving solid 18k TC1s still exist, apparently there were originally 47 produced but it is suspected that a number were melted down in the gold price boom of the early eighties (not only omegas but any watch deemed unfashionable but solid gold, almost certainly a number of Pulsars would have gone this way)A learned member informs that there are only 5 known to remain in the world but to me thats a nightmare scenario. :cry: If you have one but are not keen for others to know, PM me so you can be counted, i wont divulge your identity. If you have one and dont mind members knowing just list it on this section of the forum. This wont work without you lucky owners participation

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

Re: How many Omega 18k TC1 left?

Post26 Jun 2006, 11:53

After generous input from two forum members, we are starting to get somewhere with the list. I think it is probably wiser to keep everyones name anonimous due to the high values involved. Obviously it would be great if the "name Unknowns" would confirm ownership so this could become a defining list

UK 1x watch -name supplied- ownership confirmed
UK 1x watch - name unknown-unconfirmed
USA 1x watch- name supplied- ownership confirmed
USA 1x watch- name unknown- unconfirmed
Europe-1x watch- name unknown-unconfirmed
Japan- 1x watch -name supplied -unconfirmed

I'm hoping with anonimity guaranteed the other owners will confirm their ownership.The good news is, if this list is correct we know have six surviving :D

Return to Omega and GP