It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:53

poor omega sales

• Author

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

poor omega sales

Post23 Oct 2006, 16:25

I don't know if its due to the run up to christmas but the majority of Omegas don't seem to be selling at present. As well as not reaching reserve prices (they could be set to high i suppose ) it appears that, with one or two exceptions, buyers are not prepared to pay the prices that were being achieved in the summer. I have seen a white gold TC1 for sale in a dealers recently though for ?1750 :o

Colin G

Re: poor omega sales

Post03 Dec 2006, 00:10

I agree, I have 2 for sale and cannot sell them!

Fitron

Wizard

Wizard

Post03 Dec 2006, 22:59

The fact that the pound is now at 2 dollars or near enough is going to make it expensive for any US buyer ... and cheap for any UK buyer. Am I correct in assuming that yours are the TC1 and TC2 in Scotland ?

Colin G

Post04 Dec 2006, 16:10

Yes, that's me! I also have a couple of Omega Chrono-quartz I am selling as well, having a bit of a clearout
My stuff is not cheap but I am not making a great deal on what I paid after revamp costs, new crystals etc.
I also collect 1970's mechaincal watches and am thinning out that collection as well.

Colin G

Post04 Dec 2006, 16:10

Yes, that's me! I also have a couple of Omega Chrono-quartz I am selling as well, having a bit of a clearout
My stuff is not cheap but I am not making a great deal on what I paid after revamp costs, new crystals etc.
I also collect 1970's mechaincal watches and am thinning out that collection as well.

Return to Omega and GP