It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:57

Never worn ??

• Author

gjlelec

Wizard

Wizard

Never worn ??

Post24 Dec 2014, 19:21

Saw this tc1 on ebay 291273906808 advertised as "This is perhaps the finest NOS Omega TC1 watch ever offered on eBay." also "New Old Stock. Brand new. Never used, never worn."
Price £2800 + (over $4000), the case and bracelet are brushed vertically not horizontally (vertical brushing was only seen on the 18ct and rare leather single case link version).The spare link is however correctly horizontally brushed and to my eye looks too flat, perhaps a TC2 link?? :eek: Considering its advertised as never worn, never used, how come the butterfly battery connector on the caseback has had to be glued back on ? And whats rubbed the "pos" off the left hand battery label ? If it a good refurb, with a replacement module say so. Its already got 14 offers

Brightlightredlight

Geek

Geek

Re: Never worn ??

Post05 Feb 2015, 18:31

Good detective work. Probably correct in never worn, too busy making repairs all the time. M:)W:)M I would like to add at least one Omega led to my collection of Pulsars led's.

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post05 Feb 2015, 23:10

Is it just me or do ebay auctions try to be more misleading lately. There is also this Concorde that is "18K Gold" in the title and in the auction text it is suddenly just gold plated. And some LCD where you can see from the completely black display that it is "beyond repair" and the seller claims "just needs a new battery".

Brightlightredlight

Geek

Geek

Post06 Feb 2015, 19:26

My biggest gripe lately is a certain seller on e-bay that sells Pulsar led watches. He always says that scratches on the crystal or engraving on the back or clasp, "light marks, should buff out nicely" You can't buff out scratches on those crystals. Very misleading ads. :no:

Return to Omega and GP