It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 05:00

Contact Help Needed

• Author

Chrissycnc

Contact Help Needed

Post13 Nov 2006, 22:00

Ok So I found this site in hopes of getting some new contact info for roger only to find he died. I have sent numerus letters over the last 4 years to

Custom Circuits Corporation
191 Spurr Street
New Berlin, NY 134 11
USA

tel. int.+1 607-847-9498

and have called and called only to get a busy signal.

My husband was left his fathers old watch. I really wanted it repaird and as a surprise to my huband I contat by snail mail roger. I recieved a letter back and he agreed to fix it. I have not recieved anything sine. I know he died but i really want this watch back. If I do not I will seek legal means. If anyone has a phone number or another way to actually speak to anyone please let me know. I dont want any more time to pass.

Seer Taak

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Contact Help Needed

Post13 Nov 2006, 23:23

Chrissycnc wrote:..... If I do not I will seek legal means. If anyone has a phone number or another way to actually speak to anyone please let me know. I dont want any more time to pass.

Hi Chrissycnc. If you yourself are not a collector, it's understandable that you may not wish to trudge through all of the 'Synchronar' posts. However, you might find it informative to take a breif look at some of the ones of more obvious interest to you, such as 'Got My Synchronar', to appreciate that you are not alone. You may also find it helpfull to contact 'synchroserious' on this forum, although I suggest you hold off on the veiled threats, no matter how frustrated you may be by your wait, as I do not beleive 'synchroserious', or anyone else, has any obligation to help you.

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post14 Nov 2006, 00:34

Wow! I did not get the updated post here until an hour ago from 3:13 EST. I already replied to her earlier today from a msg received through the forum which was nothing like this post made. I am awaiting some proof of payment,shipping etc.At that time I may be able to confirm something other than heresay.Anyone that cares to waste there time and money suing CCC and RWR is welcome to do so.Just remember you can't get blood from a turnip.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

Chrissycnc

Post14 Nov 2006, 02:07

UPDATE: I did email his son. I am trying to located the box I stored all the info in and I will get that to him soon. I apologise for this post's harshness. I know nothing about these watches or anything about the familys history. my husband recieved this watch from his father who is no longer with us. i contcted roger after finding his address online a few years ago. I asked if he thought it could be repaired and he replied yes with a figure. He told me it would be a few years to fix. i mailed it with delivery confirmation with my address phone number etc in the envelope. Since then I have called and sent notes of several occasions with no responces back. i truely thought I had been scamed(again i did not know the value or that there were others out there that had intrests in these) I came to this site today just to find a contact info so I can try to get the watch back. that is when i came across that he had dies and just assumed I was screwed. It was not untill after I posted that i read how big this is and that his son was helping everyone out of the kindness of his heart. My husband just really wants this watch back as it was a prized possesion of his late fathers. Working or not I just want it back.

Again thank you howard, im not sure why you couldnt find my information in his belongings. I will do what I can to send you proof, but again at this point id just like it back.

Thanks again, This sight has truely been helpfull.

dbmurphy

Nerd

Nerd

Post14 Dec 2006, 00:40

Hi Everyone! Beginning many years ago, I developed a relationship with Roger. We shared a common interest - electronic instrumentation. about 4 years ago I sent Roger 2 Synchronars for repair. Over the years that followed I would call him occasionally to just talk and shoot the sh*t. The day I called and his assistant answered, informing me that it would be impossible for me to speak to Roger, was one of the worst days of my life. After I got over my sadness (and gave the family some time to adjust) I began calling about my watches. On Christmas eve 2005 (last year) Howard called me personally and left me a Voicemail (which I still have) apologizing to me and explaining that he was going to make things right. He was kind and wished me and my family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. By now you may all have figured that i am a patient man. It has now been nearly a year since that phone call from Howard. I have a lengthy voicemail from Roger letting me know that he had received my 2 Synchronars, but alas... I am still without them. Next February will be five years. Anybody have any advice or sympathy LOL??? thanks for reading. And if you are out there Howard... Merry Christmas :)

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post15 Dec 2006, 20:55

HI Dennis.

I am still here(In Florida) and have not made it back to NY to relocate various items.This time last year I had anticipated working some miracles and was under the impression that I had more parts and support to work with.Nonetheless things have changed since then and I can only credit any $$ or watch sent to my father toward the purchase of a new one.Other members here have taken that option.I have proof of your transactions as confirmed last year.No further proof or audio tapes are needed.Just got your PM ,nice to hear you had one that worked for many years.Happy Holidays again and welcome to the forum.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

dbmurphy

Nerd

Nerd

Post15 Dec 2006, 23:07

Hi Howard - Great to hear from you again !!!!!!! Hope you and your family are well. Please let me know how I can take advantage of your generous offer to apply my old watches toward the puchase of a new one (if that is still available). Can you please send me more details ? I am glad that I get to tell you directly.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and here's to a great 2007

Best Regards - Dennis

PS - glad to be here :)

dbmurphy

Nerd

Nerd

: Contact Help Needed

Post01 May 2009, 17:46

Oh BTW... this NEVER went anywhere um unless I wanted to send Howard $2,000 :x

I did not of course, as I didn't want to bleed any more of my life away.

I still WISH I had my watches back, but would even pay for a Synchronar just to have ONE good working example. (SIGH)

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post02 May 2009, 03:48

i suspect there are quite a few out there like you. they have just given up. what has been committed here is called fraud. taking money on a promise to deliver something and then not following thru is more than irresponsible, it is criminal! peter

dbmurphy

Nerd

Nerd

Post02 May 2009, 14:44

You are certainly right Peter. I did give up because I became so discouraged with all the promises, and disappointments.

Not to mention the mental and monetary Value of my watches.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post02 May 2009, 15:15

I apologize if giving Howard moderator status acerbated this situation....I really thought it might give him a sense of credibility....leading to credible behavior. Guess my current signature says it all. :x
“Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. ” Damn!
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

dbmurphy

Nerd

Nerd

Post02 May 2009, 16:33

No worries Retro ;)

Everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves... and I, myself, always give ppl the BOTD.

I have also learned some big lessons the hard way over the last several years. You would think (at my age) that I would be wiser LOL

To paraphrase your eloquent signature....the best way to learn is to mess-up (another explitive comes to mind here) real BIG.

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Post02 May 2009, 16:42

:-D

Return to Synchronar