It is currently 16 May 2024, 11:11

4-watch auction, 0 bids

• Author

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post07 Feb 2007, 16:58

Also practically anything made by Sinclair, the "black watch", calculators etc, the watch in my avatar is a prime example, not sure what it cost new but they go for silly money now even ones with faulty diplays etc.

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post07 Feb 2007, 17:24

Yeah, I figured there must be others and early high end low production digital LCD&LED watches/calculators would be in the ballpark.I did not intend to disclude the value of collecting all other vintage timepieces.I apologies if I soundeed that way Richard.

We Know that just about all Stereo equipment is obsolete from that time and it is important to remember the auction proof has to describe the Electronic watch or product as NON working.Then compare that to the old NEW PRICE.

GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK,i,LL BE BACK LATER ALL
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post07 Feb 2007, 17:37

A faulty display vintage Synchronar is worth 4 times as much as the dead one,s. I guess i should have said " DEAD WITH NO KNOWN PROBLEM AND DOES NOT LIGHT AT ALL" ... auctionPrice which is a little different than "Not Working as New" value.

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post07 Feb 2007, 17:54

oh i didn't realise you were talking about none workers, not so sure about the LED's then, but the Sinclairs still fetch way more than new cost even when not working, a none working Sinclair radio watch sold as seen will usually make around £200.

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post10 Feb 2007, 06:10

Richard you have quite a rare and interesting specimen there for the year 1985 and it probably is one of the best electronic turnarround products on it,s value for that year,So rare nobody can tell us how much they sold for originally.Your radio watch certainly should be at the top of the do not sell list. :)
Previous

Return to Synchronar