It is currently 13 May 2024, 20:18

My new synchronar

• Author

bomber1

My new synchronar

Post01 May 2007, 07:59

Hi all

Just wanted to say thank you to Howard for a job well done in building my Synchronar. I'm proudly wearing a RWR Limited Edition #9, as an everyday watch and every day, every where people ask about it. It's to bad it will never go back into mass production so everyone could wear such a great timepiece. Thanks Howard.

John

redled

Techie

Techie

re: My new synchronar

Post01 May 2007, 09:57

What, no pictures??

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post01 May 2007, 22:27

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.I have been motivated by positive thoughts like this and can only keep on trucking after reading them. There are pictures all over the net,but when you feel it is right show us some of yours.
Keep it charged and remember that despite many advantages with the new NI-MH batteries including seal strength and NON TOXIC Cadmium exposure to the enviroment,you will have to charge the watch more occasionaly due to the fact that NI-MH batteries self discharge and at a faster rate than NI-CADS.Example is a Nicad battery Synchronar can hold enough charge for timekeeping after a year in the dark, but remember these NI-MH self discharge in about 4-6 months.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

Planet-LED

Techie

Techie

Post02 May 2007, 04:35

Howard,

My understanding, which may be wrong, is that you are assembling watches from parts you have in stock. When the parts are exhausted, will that be the end of the watch?

More to the point, do you have any plans to manufacture new components and expand the business?

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post03 May 2007, 00:47

The hand made RWR LE(legacy edition) is very limited in availability.Sort of a final tribute edition using the original parts.This does not mean an end to what the future may be with this watch if the right investment group or standing company is ready to get involved.In any event this RWR LE series will always have special value for being made the same way as taught by the inventor.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

Return to Synchronar