It is currently 13 May 2024, 21:29

synchronar charge poll

• Author

ronaldheld

Wizard

Wizard

synchronar charge poll

Post24 Oct 2007, 11:36

For those who wear their watch daily, how do you keep it charged up enough to read the time several times/hour?

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: synchronar charge poll

Post24 Oct 2007, 14:20

ronaldheld wrote:For those who wear their watch daily, how do you keep it charged up enough to read the time several times/hour?

Several times per hour? Man, that is a lot of time checking. Back in the day they estimated that people would check the time about 28 times a day, although many of the manufacturers gave you extra batteries(or a coupon for a battery change) since they understood you would be checking and showing off your new toy a lot. I've never had a problem with a Synchronar not having enough charge, then again, I've got new batteries in mine. When not wearing it I put it where my desk lamp or the sunlight will fall on it.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Synchronar