It is currently 16 May 2024, 22:32

SYNCHRONAR PRIDE

• Author

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

SYNCHRONAR PRIDE

Post13 Jul 2008, 09:05

It appears Bucko does not want a watch afterall,therfore i gueuss i should do the right thing and allocate his watch to someonelse with more appreciation of fine art.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

: SYNCHRONAR PRIDE

Post13 Jul 2008, 10:35

What makes you think I do not want the watch Howard?

I have stated to you on several occasions that I would be happy to receive the watch I ordered and paid for as per our original deal.

If it is the case that YOU do not want to supply me with the watch, please return my money in full and I will be happy to draw a line under the whole matter and we can both go our separate ways.

Or is it the case that my fears where true all along and you never intended to deliver as promised?

Or is the watch sub-standard and you do not want the pictures posted for all to see?

Howard my concerns started when you stopped answering my emails right after I had paid in full, following your promise to dispatch the watch on the 28th April, under these circumstances my concerns even to you must be more than understandable!

If you had taken more PRIDE in keeping to your side of the deal, none of this would have been necessary!

I do appreciated fine art but I don't appreciate how you have treated me in this matter and if you want to do the right thing, it would be to apologise and to deliver my watch as promised!

Synchroserious

Wizard

Wizard

Post13 Jul 2008, 20:32

I appologise for any fear you may have.There are naysayers who hide behind PM messages that may have instilled this fear.You were informed of the situation on May 18 th.

I make the real deal,nothing sub standard and do not need one guys photos/opinion to survive.Photos are all over the internet.What could a photo reveal ? If you do not know by now what a Synchronar looks like then check the net.

Unfortunately there are sub standard Synchronars out there being offered.Please don't confuse them with what i make.

Some people have a problem trusting the inventors son as if i am some stranger that needs to be constantly judged.Ed is one of those who has a conflict of interest with me so his opinion is meaningless.A few selfish people want to make things worse for everyone just because i have no interest in dealing with them any longer.

As for your order i would still like to deliver but i feel you should then apologise for your selfish post proclaiming something that is not true."Howard Riehl has stopped delivering paid for Synchronars"

I got your mail giving me 3 weeks from July 7th and will deliver before then.
Membership status is unknown due to lack of communication.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post13 Jul 2008, 21:17

Howard thank you for your reply.
Last edited by bucko170 on 21 Oct 2009, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: : SYNCHRONAR PRIDE

Post14 Jul 2008, 21:02

Synchroserious wrote:Some people have a problem trusting the inventors son as if i am some stranger that needs to be constantly judged.Ed is one of those who has a conflict of interest with me so his opinion is meaningless.

As for your order i would still like to deliver but i feel you should then apologise for your selfish post proclaiming something that is not true."Howard Riehl has stopped delivering paid for Synchronars"

Not sure what conflict of interest you think we have Howard, its not like I am selling against you. :-? I like to remain upbeat, but not at the expense of the truth. :shock:

"Howard Riehl has stopped delivering paid for Synchronars" is a very true statement to many...all depends on your definition of Has. I think of most anything over 2 months to be "has stopped delivering". I think you have a lot of gall even suggesting that someone apologize to you after you have strung them along for several months. Just great, make the victim the bad guy!

Realistically Howard, you are only considering co-operating because you hate the bad press you are getting here. :oops: Yep, being able to bring this kind of crap to light is one of the reasons I like running this little amusement park and your #1 gripe regarding me buying the forum off Tor. ;-) Sorry Howard,You create your own ugly news with your behaviour - I just run it on this channel. :idea: You remind me of a guy under arrest who complains that the handcuffs are too tight - all I can tell you is, stop struggling! You want Synchronar pride? Get your deliveries down to less than +/- 1 year! Deliver without us having to gang up on you, just to squeeze one out of your arse. :x
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Synchronar