paid for synchronar modules - not delivered

• Author

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Re: : paid for synchronar modules - not delivered

Post08 Nov 2009, 07:12

Hi Peter,

I have not heard from Mr.Riehl as of yet. I did email him on October 25, 2009 after you gave me a heads up. I do hope things are going well for him and I hope we can finally finish our transaction that was started early this year. Things have been very hectic this year, but manageable. I will update this thread if/when more info arrives.

Mike

clockace wrote:update 7 nov. 2009. my last email from howard was oct 24. he said he would ship my module within the week. nothing yet. he did say there would be no more delays. he also said he has mike's [sully008] missing order to send to him. have you heard anything mike? i hope he is all right with all this flu going around, both the reg kind and the H1N1. will keep you all posted. peter :-) :-(

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

: paid for synchronar modules - not delivered

Post11 Nov 2009, 03:41

IT'S HERE!!!!! received a priority package in the mail today. the same box i had priority mailed to howard mid oct. he shipped nov 6 and i got it today. in it is the mkIV module i have been waiting on for many months. not only that, but he put it in a nice sunwatch top with a cool bracelet i had never seen on a synchronar before. it has been done for over 1 year, but not potted. it is still not potted, but that is what howard and i finally agreed on. it will probably need to be reopened in 8-10 years for new cells anyway and this will make it easier and cleaner. it is not going in water anyway so with care it should last a long time. so howard did deliver, altho' the time frame was much longer than it should have been. he said he is now moved into a new place and the organization should be much better, no more delays[his words]. i am sure we all hope so. he asked me to put in a good word for him and now that i have what i ordered i can relax. mike, you should be getting the rest of your last order as well. if there are others that are still waiting, maybe an email to howard will get results. will close with-thanks howard. regards, peter :-D :mrgreen:

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Post11 Nov 2009, 14:57

:-D
Last edited by J Thomas on 30 Mar 2011, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Post12 Nov 2009, 01:28

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Post12 Nov 2009, 02:14

Jeff,

The only module that will not fit a Synchronar case is the flat top Sunwatch module. It doesn't have the center removed from the lexan. I usually put the module in a Synchronar lexan case because it can be used in both Synchronar/Sunwatch outer cases. Other than that, they are all interchangeable.

P.S. Still waiting for my missing module.

J Thomas wrote:Peter, does that MK4 module fit in any legacy cases; MK1-MKIII watches?

Regards, Jeff

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post12 Nov 2009, 02:44

jeff, mike is right. i have the mkIV in a cut[flat] corner case right now. the module has the slot for the reg synch tops so it looks kind of weird in a sunwatch top. i have some black plastic rods that are to be glued in the slot to improve the looks but if i do that then i am limited to the sunwatch. best wishes on the mkI. peter

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Post12 Nov 2009, 08:33

Hi Peter,

I just use a little dab of glue in the middle of the plastic piece to hold it in place. It doesn't take much and if you want, you can pull the plastic out and use the module in a Synchronar case.

clockace wrote:jeff, mike is right. i have the mkIV in a cut[flat] corner case right now. the module has the slot for the reg synch tops so it looks kind of weird in a sunwatch top. i have some black plastic rods that are to be glued in the slot to improve the looks but if i do that then i am limited to the sunwatch. best wishes on the mkI. peter

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post22 Nov 2009, 00:28

mike, anything from howard?? i have not heard from him lately. i have sent 2 emails thanking him for the mkIV, but he didn't acknowledge. jeff hasn't gotten his stuff from barry, either. that is most of 1 month since he[jeff] paid barry. jeff is anxious to get to work on them. hopefully they will show up soon. peter

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Post22 Nov 2009, 03:42

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Post22 Nov 2009, 04:17

Hi Peter,

Nothing from Howard yet. I've been keeping busy with other projects right now. But it would be nice to have some sort of notice from him. I never got a reply to my email sent to him on October 25.

clockace wrote:mike, anything from howard?? i have not heard from him lately. i have sent 2 emails thanking him for the mkIV, but he didn't acknowledge. jeff hasn't gotten his stuff from barry, either. that is most of 1 month since he[jeff] paid barry. jeff is anxious to get to work on them. hopefully they will show up soon. peter

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post22 Nov 2009, 06:39

mike, i got an email from jeff after i posted and he said he got the parts today[21st]. all is there except the sc. we are only about 10 miles apart here in ariz. so maybe we can put our heads together on some of this. i have been to his shop. he has built some amazing things including a souped up electric car. wow. peter

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Post05 Mar 2010, 18:33

Just an update to this thread, I received a package yesterday from Howard with a modue (opened) and some extra goodies. He kept his word and delivered. Our transaction is complete. Thank you Howard for keeping up your end of the deal.

Mike

ckracing

Post18 Mar 2010, 00:45

If anyone paid Howard with a U.S. Mail money order and has not received the item you can file charges. The post office will send someone to investigate Howard. Howard will then have 30 days to deliver the product or give you a refund. If Howard doesn't comply he will go to jail. The US Post Office doesn't like mail fraud.

Charles
Previous

Return to Synchronar